Von Doren Treasuremaster Mechanical
Treasuremaster is an exclusive and refined watch based on Von Doren Runde, with a new dial design, sapphire crystal and the option of a bracelet with fitted end links.
Since the first automatic watch was not invented until approx. 50 years after Akerendam sank, Von Doren Treasuremaster is powered by a workhorse of a Swiss hand-wound movement, namely the Sellita SW210-1.
The caseback of Treasuremaster is embossed like the gold ducats from Akerendam that were to be exchanged for spices and silk. The text on the coins, "Concordia Res Par Cres Tra", is an abbreviation for the Netherlands' motto which means "Unity makes strength". No motto has proven to be more true in recent years.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Case height: 10,5mm with crystal. 7,5mm without crystal.
- Movement: Sellita SW210-1 (Hand wound)
- Power Reserve: 42 timer
- Lume: BGW9
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Case Material: Stainless steel (polished, brushed underside)
- Caseback: Embossed Runde coin
- Comes with leather strap as default. Bracelet available as add-on.