Treasuremaster is an exclusive and refined watch based on Von Doren Runde, with a new dial design, sapphire crystal and the option of a bracelet with fitted end links.
Since the first automatic watch was not invented until approx. 50 years after Akerendam sank, Von Doren Treasuremaster is powered by a workhorse of a Swiss hand-wound movement, namely the Sellita SW210-1.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Case height: 10,5mm with crystal. 7,5mm without crystal.
- Movement: Sellita SW210-1 (Hand wound)
- Power Reserve: 42 timer
- Lume: BGW9
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Case Material: Stainless steel (polished, brushed underside)
- Caseback: Embossed Runde coin
- Comes with leather strap as default. Bracelet available as add-on.